Balanced U Inc Life Coach and Founder
- Coaches individuals to lead lives they love to their fullest potential.
- Teaches people how to follow their inner compass.
- Runs weekend retreats for personal development for accelerated growth & development.
- Consistently updates JesWithOneS.com to share personal growth.
T-Mobile USA Mid-Market Business Sales
Business Development Manager
- Penetrates existing assigned accounts and increases corporate liable business by making recommendations for new lines, new products, and developing customer solutions.
- Acquires new accounts of mid-sized businesses within assigned geographic territory. Gains new business through prospecting, cold-calling, networking and generating leads and referrals.
- Provides ongoing training for customers, handles equipment issues, performs rate plan analysis, and explains billing.
- Prioritizes activities to maximize sales productivity and identifies new areas for growth. Works with the Advantage program representatives to drive Individual Liable business within the targeted accounts.
- Continuously updates knowledge of wireless products, services, industry trends and the competitive dynamics of the marketplace. Participates in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings.
OfficeMax Workplace Small and Medium Business Sales
Sr. Business Development Representative
- Target small to medium sized companies to find solutions for their Office Product and Total Supply needs.
- Generate leads, via online databases such as Hoovers, in person prospecting, and cold calling, to secure appointments with key decision makers.
- Top SMB Rep in the Greater New York City market (NYC, Long Island, Westchester, NJ).
- Recognized nationally as one of four reps to reach over 200% quota attainment in 2012.
- Panel member with VPs & SVPs to answer questions for those new to the division in Nov. 2012.
- Assisted in training New Hires: taught CRM, internal systems, and Field days.
- Account set up for new customers (billing preferences, online set up, specialty pricing, users).
- Coordinate with specialized sales departments to best meet the needs of customers.
- Provide customer service (order processing, returns, account issues, etc) and continued account maintenance.
Classic Marketing Concepts Outsourced Sales and Marketing
- Responsible for teaching Corporate Trainers and Account Executives to meet weekly quotas.
- Creating and teaching workshops on growth, business development, coaching, training, direct sales, time and money management.
- Recruiting and interviewing candidates for open positions within the organization.
- Directly managing a team of 7 individuals that average weekly revenue of $12,000/ $600,000 annually, for Quill, wholly owned subsidiary of Staples.
- Personally brought in and average of 12 new customers a week/over 600 per year for Quill, wholly owned subsidiary of Staples.
- Consistently recognized as a top producing rep and for outstanding customer retention by Quill.
- Conducting Business to Business Sales on behalf of Fortune 500 Clients including Staples, ActionAid, Plan International, Intelligen Resources, and Verizon.
- Handle back-end administration including data entry, weekly planning, and client correspondence.
Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC) New York, NY
The Core Energy Coaching™ Process
ICF Accredited Coach Training
University of South Florida (USF) Tampa, FL
Bachelor of Science in Business Admin, Marketing Major
Bachelor of Arts in Business Admin, Management Major
International Business Minor
Institut Europeen de Francais Montpellier, France
Completed the French Language Program, Level One.
Kansai Foreign Language University (関西外国語大学) Osaka, Japan
Completed the Japanese Language Program, Level Four.
Other Skills/ Misc.
Computer and Web Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access. Basic HTML. Used Social Media including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and blogs from branding.
Foreign Languages: Conversational Proficiency in Japanese, Entry Level in French.
Organization: Familiar with Franklin Covey Planning, Scheduling Itineraries for Trips, Event Planning, Budgeting, and Money Management.
Past Internships: US Agricultural Trade Office in Osaka, Japan, CBS Radio Sales, Personal Assistant.