So, I finished my last final at Kansai Gaidai this morning. For the last two weeks I’ve been beyond busy, and I’m sorry for not writing. But here’s what the last week or so has looked like for me:
- Week 1:
- Two meetings for ZERO (the dance club at my school).
- Final Oral exam for Spoken Japanese
- 24 Page paper for Int. Bus. in E. Asia
- Go to トリキ（AKA280) friday night
- Attempt to study for Finals but end up studying mainly french and kanji (weekend).
- Week 2:
- Every night go to ガスト <Gasuto> to study
- Final Written exam for Spoken Japanese
- Final written exam for Reading and Writing Japanese
- 10 page paper for HRM in Japan.
- 4 page paper for Int. Bus. in E. Asia
- Final Exam for Int. Bus. in E. Asia
- both weeks:
- ZERO Dance Practice
- Help arrange hotels for Mom and Dex
- Buy flights for while Mom and Dex are visiting
- Study (80% of the time at ガスト)
- MA Training
Anyway, I thought it would be fun to tell a little bit about ガスト since I spend so much time there. In the past 14 days, I think I’ve gone 12 different days. But, if you think that’s bad, you should consider Wade and Jeremy, who came even after they finished all their finals.
Anyway, we go there because there’s drink bar (soda, tea, and coffee) for 330￥, unlimited time frame. And, they have a decent variety of food that tastes pretty good considering how much we pay. My two favorites are the “Ice-cream cake” and the “Spinach and Bacon sauté.” Usually, I’d eat a real meal and just snack there.
This picture is of Jessi and Tsubasa trying not to laugh. I can’t remember which reason it was though… that was a good night for humor. I think we finally got around to serious studying around midnight!
The best part about going there is that I can almost always count on at least one of my friends being there to study. It was a good way for us to all hang out and chat, but also get a lot done. And, at other times show how creatively we could not do work. 🙂
The other thing is that I never really planned to go there! Someone will always just send a message that goes something like “hungry, ガスト？” or “I’m at ガスト.” Amazingly, we’re always productive in the end. In fact, my very last essay for the semester was written at that restaurant.
In this picture we have Wade, Jeremy, and Keiko. In the bottom corner, you also have a glimpse at the essay I was writing!
And in this picture below, the only person who hasn’t been mentioned yet is Yuka. And the night manager, who is checking us out.
So, who got my opening reference??? (^_~)